jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

About Friendship

My best friend, Rachel, is the girl whose face is the most beautiful and her eyes are like the eyes of an angel dreaming. She is the most humble person I have ever known.

I met her at a play room where some people were practicing a conversation. I invited her to drink a few beers and she accepted. Later, she invited me to her house to watch a movie but her DVD player was broken and we talked all night.

One of the experiences I remember most with her was when I asked her to accompany me to the wedding of a friend. At the ceremony she said me: "I would love to have a wedding as beautiful as this, and I would like to be with someone who can love me and respect me, someone like you!". I pretended I had not heard anything, but from that moment I knew she loved me.

At this time I don't know clearly what I feel for her. I think I love her and I think our friendship will not last long because I am ready to confess my love for her which is pure and honest.

14 comentarios:

  1. Luis your best friend is very beutiful.She look familiar.I see that you have a good friendship and you enjoy be togheter.
    Luis I think that you should speak with her and tell her that you love her. I hope my advice help you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great composition Luis. Wonderful grammar usage! Congratulations.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your story; it's good to know that we can meet people like her.

    It was a good idea invited her at your friend’s wedding this moment was key to know more about her.

    You should talk with her about your feelings; maybe soon you will have a relationship with her.

    I wish you good luck.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Luis you shoul tell her about your feelings and remember a great relationship begin with a great friendship. Don't be scared, fall in love is the most beatiful feeling in the world.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. congratulations!, goood composition. you should find and marry with she, maybe she is feeling the same.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Well done Luis, your friend is too pretty, I would like to have a friend like her. It's better tell her what you feel and maybe, she will accept you.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. wowowo!!! your best friend is so beautiful!...congratulations for that!!!.. i think you have to tell her what do you feel...good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi Luis,
    Great story, I hope that everything be like you want. I've always thought the better is if your couple is first a good friend, so I know you will be a happy man. However your friend looks like an actriz, even they have the same name... you're very lucky..

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi, remember my friends. It´s to hard for men have a real friendship with a beatifull woman. In my case, 99% of my women friend, finished in onother things...(shhhh don´t say nothing about it in the classroom.. jejejeje)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. ooooo HAHA Luis ...
    nice post it s beautiful feeling love for someone that you know very good what happend LUIS what expect for tell her your love jajaja
    goo look
    oo and please you could write in my blog, visit my beautiful place :p

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Come on Luis! why didn't you do anything when she said "someone who can love me and respect me, someone like you". That was a love's declaration and you pretended haven't heard anything?
    By the way, your friend looks really familiar, isn't she an actress?

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hi Baby,

    I tell you, you are a crazy man but at the same time, I think that you are a really nice person and I love your post, you have a great imagination, congratulations.

    Bye, xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Nice love´s story, I feel the same for you...but i remember your call that nigh.

    ResponderEliminar